Sunday, October 27, 2013

Week 7 - weekly post

I learned the application of recursion, linked list in this week’s lecture. On Wednesday, I tried the exercise 5 but stuck in part (a) temporarily. After looking at discussion forum, I realized that I misunderstood the handout. Then, soon I figured out how to code the recursion in the class and how to apply it to the type, list. Because in the previous week, I already learned about a binary tree so that I could code exercise 5 easily this time after I fully well understood the instruction on the handout. In lab, with my partner, I worked with linked list for the entire 2 hours. We felt the instruction was not clear, so we stuck in part (a) of lab handout. However, by calling the help from TA, we could successfully finish the lab. 

  In this week, it was good to know more about recursion because in my head, the recursion was a little bit not clear before doing this week’s exercise and lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment